Menu
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Retentions

Hi, anybody know how to get through to Retentions. I have tried the 150 from phone number but no "leaving us" option, plenty about change package,payment etc. I have searched the Forums, but nothing.

Thanks,

Chris.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions

Option 1 to get through to Virgin Media, then options 4, followed by 5.

0 Kudos
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, that worked, now in a 20 minute queue!!

Chris

0 Kudos
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well VM no longer offer discounts for customers of 19 years, so I have a cancellation date of 29/09/16, and will be going with Sky.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi baldrick1970

I appreciate you posting about the retentions options and I am glad to hear you managed to get through but sad to hear they couldn't look at any offers for you as an existing customer Smiley Sad I understand you have been with us a very long time and we do whatever we can based on the offers we have available for all our customers when they are looking to close their account down.

I appreciate the specific offer you were looking for was offered last year but these options do change and sadly it's unavailable to us this year for customers.

If there is anything else you feel we can help with on the forums, then please just let us know.

Kind regards and thanks once again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos