Menu
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports for GAA Hurling yesterday was like an internet stream. Any reason why?

I was watching it live on the V+ box and it continually broke up, and even repeated section like a stream.  The only saving grace was I didn't get the little wheel of buffering.

I thought it may have been the box, but when I checked the Tivo recording this morning it was identical.   

Any reason why?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier Sports for GAA Hurling yesterday was like an internet stream. Any reason why?

Hi there Arrgee1991, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you experienced some breaking up of picture when watching the GAA Hurlng on Premier Sports. I've run some testing on your set top boxes and can see that both are showing issues with low power signals which would contribute to the issue that you've witnessed. 

I'd like to arrange a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
BexTech
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier Sports for GAA Hurling yesterday was like an internet stream. Any reason why?

I've noticed the PQ on that channel is awful most the time!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Bextech, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've witnessed poor quality when watching Premier sports, I've run some checks on your connection, and can't see any issues with the power levels. 

Could you let me know if you see this issue happening on any other channel?

Apologies again. 

Hi Arrgee1991, 

Thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message from the other night, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like me to arrange a technician to call out and investigate the power level issue, then please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos