Menu
Moorey1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Picture tearing and break up

Hi,

I have had Virgin media TV and broadband package since July and so far it's been pretty poor. I have a TiVo box in the lounge and an older box in the bedroom. The picture regularly tears and breaks up in the lounge but is OK in the bedroom. The TiVo box has already been changed once but seems no better. If I watch on catch up there is no issue but when watching live TV the performance is poor. I also still have my old aerial on the roof and using Freeview the picture is fine so definitely a Virgin issue but seems very difficult to get them to sort it.

Seems that a lot of people suffer the same and get little joy in sorting it out. Any tips appreciated. If the situation continues I reckon I will bin it and try Sky.

Thanks

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture tearing and break up

Hello Moorey1965,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn this issue is still ongoing.

I have located your account and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which may be causing this so I would like to arrange for another one of our engineers to take a look at this for you if that's okay?

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos