Menu
plumridge
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outside Junction Box and Cable Cover

Just phoned Virgin Media as my brown junction box outside has come away from the backing plate, and also the the white plastic  cover that hides the cable entry into the home has come adrift. I have tried to glue the white cover back on, but it is to warped to gain adhesion. The brown box has a mass of wires inside so really do not want to play around with that. So I phoned Virgin media spoke to a nice lady and said no problem and would arrange a engineer to visit, so I thought thats a good service, then the crunch line £99 to do this. Shock horror, I said can I  buy replacement parts, she said no. So it £99 or leave it as it is, which is a mess. Not particularly impressed by this. Anybody have any other ideas how to rectify this without paying £99. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside Junction Box and Cable Cover

Hi plumridge

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, we want to make sure that the service isn't going to be affected moving forward.

I'd like to arrange for this to be fully looked at, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos