Menu
Ambrosia46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Other TV apps

I am a newbie, still finding my way round Virgin TV.

I can watch the BBC iPlayer and Channel 4 through existing apps but is it possible to have ITV Hub and My5 apps on my Tivo box? I have a Roku box on which I can get both of them, as I can on my iPhone and iPad, but it would be easier to watch old ITV and Channel 5 episodes through the Tivo box.

Any constructive information would be appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Other TV apps

The apps provided on the Virgin TiVO service are the ones Virgin has agreements with providers to use. Also the onus is on the provider themselves to build & maintain their own TiVO apps at their own expence. If new agreements are signed, then new apps will be added automatically to your boxes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The apps provided on the Virgin TiVO service are the ones Virgin has agreements with providers to use. Also the onus is on the provider themselves to build & maintain their own TiVO apps at their own expence. If new agreements are signed, then new apps will be added automatically to your boxes.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Ambrosia46
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nodrogd

Many thanks for your response. Exactly the sort of info I wanted but not what I really wanted to hear - no 'store' to visit to download the apps I wanted.

0 Kudos