Menu
Stephen1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand message 407

So annoyed having to create this account to report continuous problems with Sky on demand.... can never watch a complete season without an individual episode being unavailable... code 407. Episodes before and after the wanted episode are always available.

This has happened with THE BLACKLIST season 2... by the time I found it elsewhere season 3 had expired of the Virgin catch up system.... and currently with watching Series 1 episode 6 of DRACULA. (expires 26/1/17/)

When I phoned Virgin to report both of these I got told "better get NOW TV on its 14 day free trial" which is provided by SKY !

How many email addresses do I need to create to continue watching these series via Now TV??

Is it best to move to SKY??

I cannot see the rebates promised applied to my account either?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand message 407

Hi Stephen1966

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service.

We're aware of an issue with some of our content and are working hard to get this resolved.

We'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist with moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos