Menu
Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

On demand 319 code

Hi I'm just questioning if people are experiencing the same issue as me I'm not being able to access "on demand" or "catch up" I made a formal complaint, I had a reply saying it won't be fixed until around 13th January!

I feel this is disgusting and with Xmas coming up I can't search Xmas films on sky cinema etc.

Very poor and the person I spoke to was very unhelpful and eventually hung up on me.

I pay £113 a month and can't access this feature yet Virgin are happy to take my money.

Anyone offer any advice - I've not been offered compensation or nothing - I feel it's disgusting

Thanks
Rob

0 Kudos
cinnywen
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand 319 code

Hi,

Sadly I can only confirm that we have been having issues with "on demand & catch up" now for a couple of weeks, at first we were told it was a power issue with our box and had the box swapped but nothing has changed and also when you check on the "service status" the problem is a wider issue that has had the fixed date moved back now 3 times (still not expected to be fixed until the 17th)

We get different error messages when trying to watch programs on demand and catch up(some work and others do not, Kingdom being one of the shows that is current not working for us).

Sorry I have no advise but I just wanted to let you know you are not alone and its just a waiting game that has the goal posts moved back time and time again.
0 Kudos
Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

What I find to be a pain is that they are not willing to compensate me.

If I cancel my sports and sky cinema they say I have start a new contract.

I think it's disgusting especially if it's an ongoing thing and isn't going to be sorted until 13th January!
0 Kudos
cinnywen
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I see the expected date for the on demand issue has been moved again, its shocking they are not trying to compensate customers for this shoddy service with no real end date in sight as the supposed fix date has changed several times now!

TV Issue.jpg

0 Kudos
Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

As above - I have had a letter telling me won't be until 13th January 2017!

😩😩😩
And they still want my full £113
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The fix date is moving by the day, I agree that we now need an official statement and apology along with some form of compensation.

BBC's Watchdog might be interested in running a story if enough of us contact them https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm on it!

They are not being helpful at all - when they blatantly know the problem but won't admit liability
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Appsy85 wrote:
As above - I have had a letter telling me won't be until 13th January 2017!

😩😩😩
And they still want my full £113

I really am hoping that is the review date for your area due to over utilisation and not the date that is effective for all of us Nationwide!

0 Kudos
Appsy85
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm questioning this deeply now - I've been told on demand is a free service....

So they're telling me all sky cinema is a free service?

What a load of tosh! Have to pay for all movies sports and boxsets to get the service!
0 Kudos