Menu
Hollsgirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No picture

I do not receive a picture when using Bbc Iplayer. This does not happen with stv channels on catch up
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No picture

Just to confirm, do you have one of these:

these:

these:

or one of these?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Hollsgirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have a TiVo box
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hmmmmm. All of the other reports have been dealt with by the Forum Team, so I'm not quite sure what the remedy has been.

TV connected via HDMI, I assume?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollsgirl,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem with the BBC iPlayer app on your TiVo®. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. Is this working for you now?

Checking into this, I've run remote tests to your TiVo® and everything looks good. Please let me know if you are still having a problem with any of the TiVo® apps or service.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos