Menu
Mike_7
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network

Why do I keep getting a message saying 'network availability (C130)'? I know there has been a fault in my area recently but this problem has now been solved but I'm still getting this message can some one help me out please.

King regards, Mike
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network

Mike_7 wrote:
Why do I keep getting a message saying 'network availability (C130)'? I know there has been a fault in my area recently but this problem has now been solved but I'm still getting this message can some one help me out please.

King regards, Mike

Because the network problem may have contributed to your problems but may not be the only cause. You might have your own local problem that needs to be addressed.

If I was you I would phone VM ASAP.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Mike_7
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've been and done all that spoken to virgin no help what so ever. Rebooted it and still getting the error message also saying network cable unplugged when it's not everything is plugged in
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike_7, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I have already replied to your post here: TV Network availability (C130)

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos