Menu
Paul593
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing episodes - grey circle

Hi there, we have just moved to Virgin Media from Sky, so are just learning a bit more about it. When we search for a particular programme, there is a list of episodes. Some programmes have a grey circle next to the episodes - I assume this means they are not available. However we are trying to catch up with Damned, which is currently on Channel 4. The episodes are all available on the All4 app on my iPad, but they are not available on my TiVo box. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing episodes - grey circle

Hi Paul593,

Thank you for your post, I hope you're Halloween has been full of sweets so far Smiley Happy

I would like to mention that we are provided all Channel 4 content from them directly and are subjected to their terms of what's allowed to be aired from the On Demand. 

Can you tell me what show you're looking for?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Paul593
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's OK, decided to cancel during the cooling off period - gone back to Sky. Can't handle the pedestrian workings of the TiVo Box. Hopefully an improvement in technology will one day solve the slow slow TiVo. Everyone I dealt with at Virgin was really helpful and I still have the broadband and phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul593,

I'm really sorry to hear you're cancelling your TV package, I can understand your frustration.

Have you seen our new Virgin TV V6 Box? It's coming out soon and may interest you! Check out our Virgin TV V6 Box site for more information and to register interest. I know it doesn't resolve your current problems, but I thought I'd share it just in case.Smiley Very Happy

Also, glad to hear that everyone has been helpful!

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos