Menu
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Loss of TV services ...... 6 days and counting!!

Still wondering why I have no tv channels on my set top box in front room. Spoke to VM earlier and told to wait another 24 hours, then call back tomorrow. I will expect some compensation for the loss of service - this is currently day 6 and counting. HELP!!!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of TV services ...... 6 days and counting!!

Is there anything showing in your Service Status that suggests an area problem?

If not, insist that they send out an engineer.

0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There was yesterday but since I spoke to VM the message vanished. I'll give them time to "work their magic" and then when nothing happens, I'll call them again. Thanks for the advice and I'll be insisting on compensation too.
0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Service has been resumed, although there is still some distortion on a few channels. Better than nothing, I suppose!! Anyone got anything good to say about Tivo, as I'm due to have the boxes installed next month?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the community jackfruit,

I'm sorry that you experienced a loss of TV service for so many days.  I am pleased to hear that all is ok now for you.

I will carry out some checks anyway as you have mentioned you're still getting some distortions.  At the moment I have not been successful in locating your account, if you can please reply to my private message requesting further details Smiley Happy

(Look for the envelope icon above)

In addition, regarding the TiVo® box, I will pop our guide here so you can have a look around and check out some of the features before it's installed.  I hope it will be some help to you Smiley Happy

I'll pop over the private message now. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Another point, have cancelled Tivo installation for next month. Decided to stick with what I've got.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jackfruit,

Thanks for the message with an update on your TV service. It's great to hear all is ok now Smiley Happy

If you do have any further issues, give us a shout and we'll be here to help out.

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos