Menu
Siabh_Saoirse
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues recording series link

I have a question, I want to see if more people had/have this issue and perhaps there is a solution.

I usually use series links, so I don't forget to record a show/program. Sometimes I do see the "series link logo", you know like 3 circles stacked on top of each other and the first one shows the R. But on most channels, I set the recording series link, the TV shows it's thinking/loading. But no recording logo appears. When I check it though, it is set. I can see the options change series link, cancel it, etc. But in the end, nothing is recorded.

I used the chat, but all I got was a reset (unplug the power cable), which didn't work (I did not expect it to). Anyone here who can help me out with this? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues recording series link

Hello Siabh_Saoirse,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear you're unable to record programs at the moment.

How long has this been happening for? I can see you have rebooted the box but this could be down to a hard drive fault so I would recommend wiping the hard drive and starting again.

You will find this option by going to  -

Home - Help and Settings - Clear and Reset TiVo® - and then fourth option down Clear and Delete everything.

The instructions on the screen will then ask you to enter your pin, press thumbs down three times and press the last CH button at the bottom right of your remote.

This should fix the issue you're experiencing with failed recordings but please let me know if there's no change as I would like to book a technician visit for you instead.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Siabh_Saoirse
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose,

Thank you for the reply. Today had the chance to try it out. So far, I think it might have helped. Where before I did not see the triple recording icon (for series link) on some programs/channels, I did see it now. So let's see how it goes, for a few days.

But so far, so good Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Siabh_Saoirse,

That's great news, I'm glad to hear it's working now Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you have any further queries and I'll look into it for you.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos