Menu
jdoc
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I would like a replacement remote control but could not find an appropriate section on the telephone

Current remote broken

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like a replacement remote control but could not find an appropriate section on the telephone

Report a TV fault.

jdoc
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like a replacement remote control but could not find an appropriate section on the telephone

Tried that, but option only allows reset box or offer to run checks on your equipment. There doesn't seem to be an option to speak to someone any more!

Ernie_C wrote:

Report a TV fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like a replacement remote control but could not find an appropriate section on the te...

Hi Jdoc,

Thanks for posting in our Community for the first time, welcome. 

We know that sometimes the remote controls over time can be damaged, we know nothing lasts forever and that's why we understand.

We're unable to request new remotes from here however, if you call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and the team should be able to more than help you with this.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jdoc
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like a replacement remote control but could not find an appropriate section on the te...

I have rung 150 but cannot determine correct option, none of them take me to anyone to speak to in order to request new remote

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jdoc, 

Thanks for the reply and I'm sorry you've not been able to get what you need on the phone.

I'm afraid there is no specific option for requesting a new remote, this task can be carried out by any of the Customer care team or faults team. I've been able to call through and the correct flow to have a new remote ordered will be as follows:-

150/0345 454 1111 >>> Option 1 >>> Enter your Phone number or account number >>>

Or 

150/0345 454 1111 >>> Option 1 >>> (If you don't know your details) wait for prompt>>> choose you do have Virgin services already.

One of the team there will be more than happy to help.

Ben

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jdoc,

I hope that you've had a good weekend and have been able to try out these methods. 

I'm just popping by to see how everything went are you still having some hiccups?

Please stay in touch and if there's anything that I can do please let me know here.

Take care

Ben

0 Kudos
jdoc
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Thanks for getting back. I spoke to customer services and now have a TiVo box on order...including a new remote!

many thanks for help

jim

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey Jim, 

Wooo, very nice Smiley Wink 

I'm really glad the team have been able to help, with a new shiny box and remote on the way you'll be laughing Smiley Happy

Also, you find yourself with a burning question about anything TiVo in the future, be sure to let myself or one of the Community, we've got it all covered from head to toe Smiley Happy

Take care Smiley Happy

Ben

0 Kudos