Menu
andrewp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HD Box freezes channels

For the past few weeks we've experienced problems with the HD box freezing and pixellating channels - or a blank screen and a message saying 'Sorry this channel is not available etc' with an error code of either 3202 or 3204.  There doesn't seem to be a pattern on which channels, it can be any or all of them.

I've tried the box re-boot, unplugging, checking all connections etc, to no avail.  We held off complaining assuming this was some sort of fault that would automatically be rectified shortly.

I have tried phoning the help-line and using the auto-fix, to no avail.  I have also tried ringing to speak in person but after being on hold for 15 minutes plus I have been cut off - very frustrating, very annoying and just poor customer service.

I don't want to go through Christmas with this fault, so please can you help URGENTLY.   If you can't we'll have no choice but to change provider because this is intolerable. 

I look forward to a quick fix - please!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Box freezes channels

To get anything sorted expediently you'll need to get in touch either by phone or alternatively try the chat option using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.

The phone lines are open until midnight, so if it's busy then it may be worth waiting a few hours.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD Box freezes channels

Hello andrewp1,

Welcome to the community and i'm sorry to learn about the issues you're experiencing with your channels.

I have located your account and I can see there are some signal issues so I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos