Menu
nijjy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free speaker sent back to Virgin - I'd like to rebook

I was at work a couple of times when ukmail tried to deliver my speaker and after roughly 3 weeks of unanswered emails and their website that won't allow me to rebook they've finally ackowledged that they have sent it back to Virgin.  

Does anyone know how i can get this rebooked/redelivered please?  

Apologies if this is posted incorrectly, its my first post so be nice Smiley Happy

Thanks, Neil

0 Kudos
Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speaker sent back to Virgin - I'd like to rebook

Hi Neil,

If you ring 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and speak to the Customer Care Team who can be reached from the main menu by selecting > option 4, followed by option 1, they will file the relevant form for you and get this re-delivered.

Hope this helps!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

nijjy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I'll give it a try!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Neil

Thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the speaker, and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Regarding the speaker delivery, we only attempt this three times via UKMail. My apologies you have missed their attempts.

I'm going to drop a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name for me to see if there's an option for us to arrange to maybe deliver this to an alternative address for you if that would be a better option with a greater chance of delivery success.

Keep your eyes peeled for this and drop me a message back as soon as you can, I'll be here when you need me Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos