Menu
John_67
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fox On More TV

I upgraded my package to More TV and i have a new Tivo box on the way my new package has been already updated to my current VHD box and i was surprised to see that fox is not included in the More TV package, Which is a shame as all the other channels are the exactly what i wanted from the package.

Would i be able to upgrade my TV package again to M+ so i can get the fox channel or would i have to wait a month before i can do this ? 

Or would Virgin consider including this channel in the More TV pack Smiley Happy

(Customer since 2010) Services: Full House TV With Multiroom (TiVo V6 + TiVo), Talk Unlimited Extra Telephone and VIVID 100 (Hub 3.0)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fox On More TV

Give VM a ring, as you have just made the change you are still in the "cooling off" period & may be able to change straight away.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
John_67
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fox On More TV

thanks gave them a call all sorted and they gave me a discount very pleased Smiley Happy

(Customer since 2010) Services: Full House TV With Multiroom (TiVo V6 + TiVo), Talk Unlimited Extra Telephone and VIVID 100 (Hub 3.0)
0 Kudos