Menu
simonwalters70
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 6117

I keep getting periodically an error code of 6117 when watching various OD programmes through both of my tivo boxes. I don't think it's a problem with the equipment. I read somewhere that it could be just high demand in my area or that my signal is set too high and that this can cause this, is there anyway you can check this please and adjust it if necessary. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 6117

Hi simonwalters70,

Thanks for coming by and I'm sorry to hear that you're getting the error 6117 when using On Demand lately.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks and there is some high demand affecting the network you're connected to.  This will impact the On Demand and Apps via TiVo® mainly at peak times.  

This has been escalated to our network engineering team so we can get this sorted.  It can take some time to resolve due to the nature of the work required to alleviate the high demand issues present.  

As this has just been escalated we will know more by the end of today about what time frame we're looking at to get this sorted.  I shall update you as soon as I know more.

Thank you for your patience.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 6117

Hi simonwalters70,

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that this has now been fully escalated to our network engineers.  

The reference number is F004327990 and we're expecting a review by 11th May 16.  If this issue hasn't improved by then, please don't hesitate to ask for an update.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos