Menu
evan1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catch up tv

Hi, catch up TV is playing up once again. It's never been great from day 1. Constantly having to reboot. Sometimes this sorts it out , sometimes we just have to wait for it to sort itself. Usually comes back on within 2 or 3 days. It now been off for 3 weeks. Have tried multiple reboots. I feel like setting fire to the set top box and launching it out of the window then going with sky. My sister is with sky and doesn't seem to get any bother with hers, and gets a lot more for her money. Considering I pay virgin media between £90 and £100 a month, sometimes more if I use the phone at all. I rarely use it due to the extortionate rate i get charged, so considering all this, I'm stuck with a rubbish v+ box that would be of more use as a paper weight. Rant over.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up tv

Hi evan1,

Thanks for posting your concerns. I'm very sorry to hear your Catch Up TV service hasn't been working for the past 3 weeks. I'll definitely be able to help with this.

I've managed to locate your account to check on this. I can't see you ever having an engineer out to look at this. This would be the next step to get the fault fixed.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up tv

Hi evan1,

Thanks for your private message.

I can confirm an engineer has been booked to attend your property. Full details are in my reply to you.

Please post back to let me know how it all went.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos