Menu
davefellows
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't Speak To a Human Being when using Tel. Number 150

I am trying to get in touch with virgin media to tell them that the remote control for my V Box Has stopped working - every time I phone 150 I just get automated responses telling me to press a number on my dial which leads to another automated response - none of these responses relates to a remote control which has stopped working - I need to speak to a human being at Virgin Media, to ask them to replace the remote control for my V Box - this cannot be done by phoning 150 or 151 - what is the answer? I have checked everything regarding my Remote and my V Box, - I have tried new batteries, there is no blockage between my V Box and my remote - I have tried using my neighbours V Box remote control on my V Box, and that works fine. When I put new batteries in the remote, the light at the end flashes, and then NOTHING - It does not light up when I press any buttons, the V Box does Not light up when I press the buttons - it's like after the initial flash when the batteries go in, the remote dies - help me please

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
gooding5
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Speak To a Human Being when using Tel. Number 150

Hi davefellows 

Please go down tv fault route and we can send a replacement .

Thanks

Smiley Happy

I work in the VM Swansea Faults Center .All comments are my own.
I do NOT speak for VM.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi davefellows,

A warm welcome to the forum community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting through to someone to sort out a new remote control.  If you haven't had any luck over the phone via faults, give our online chat team a buzz and I'm sure we can help.

You can find them here.  Select TV > HELP WITH MY REMOTE CONTROL > CHAT NOW.

Let me know how you get on, we're here to help.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
horacesmurf
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Followed your advice Collette for the same issue. Great service from Shirin on the web chat and new remote on its way to me.

Have to agree with the original poster though - no way to report this via 150 as the only option for tv faults ultimately leads to a remote test of service.

0 Kudos
Debbied30
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Just had a frustrating 10 mins and 3 attempts on 150 to try and speak to an operator to get a new remote. Our one is rattling & is not working properly, so just need a replacement, but no way on 150 is there any options to speak to someone in person, it's soooo frustrating!!!!! Come on VM sort this out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbied30

I'm very sorry to hear about the troub;e you're experiencing in tryiong to get in touch with the team.

If you're still not able to get through, what happens when you dial 150?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos