Menu
Vickyx26
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Abc boxsets

So on Monday my husband and I noticed that an abc boxsets had been added to our Virgin media. We were delighted to see that cougar town was on there as we had watched the 1st three series. So we began to watch season 4. Yet today (Thursday 7th July) 3 days after it was put on there it disappeared? Castle & other such shows are on there but cougar town had gone! Did they really expect us to watch 3 series in 3 days?? I'm not happy with this at all & am more and more tempted to move to sky everyday!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Adamhomer
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Abc boxsets

I tweeted them about this as we had watched first three years ago ourselves. Virgin replied that they had no idea and the provider must of pulled it (ABC I guess) . Very strange....
Vickyx26
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It is very strange isn't it? Surely they'd have had the permission from abc in the 1st place before putting it up there? Now that I know there's 3 series I've never seen I'm going to have to find them somewhere! Not a happy customer today!
0 Kudos
Adamhomer
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes we loved it years ago. Thought it was cancelled after season 3, found out couple years ago it had continued. I jokingly said to the wife. It's Virgin better watch it quick, so we got to season five before it disappeared. Exactly what I thought. Must of been showing it without license confirmed, very odd.
0 Kudos
Vickyx26
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I should have known how unreliable Virgin are and not got my hopes up! Managed to get to season 4 episode 6 and have had to order the box sets from Amazon just to fulfil my desire to know what happens!
I notice all the other rubbish is still on there though! Lol
0 Kudos
Vickyx26
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just had a reply to my message from Virgin that said "hi Victoria, cougar town was added to box sets a tad early and will be back in there from the 15th, we apologise for the inconvenience!" Finally a decent response..now to wait & see if it's true! 😀
0 Kudos
Adamhomer
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi just came onto here to let you know it's back ! (Even though we downloaded them in poor quality and only had 4 left grr!)