Menu
vipermo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

V6 wont boot when tv is on

Hay all just had V6 installed on friday and the engineers left with out a working V6 box. It seemed to be stuck in a boot loop.

Anyways was told to leave it on and wait. In the mean time i turned off tv when i came back home it was all working.. Now i had to move some plugs about so unplugged the v6  when i plugged it back in it just sits at a welcome screen then kinda does a boot then i have this img on the tv this is what it was like the first time install ..

Turn tv off and it jumps in to life this seem strange ?

Only posting it incase anytomg else having the same problem and hope for a update to fix it

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 23.34.12.png

michael150712
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 wont boot when tv is on

Vipermo

I have exactly the same problem and drives me crazy. We got our v6 box when we moved into a new property and have been in the process of moving things about and it always happens. It seems to sort itself out after a while (a LONG while) do you have the same problem when you turn the box on stand by? We do and hate that we have to keep the box on over night. Have you heard of a solution to this issue?
0 Kudos
vipermo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not had the standby thing happen yet but only had the box for since friday. i have turned off power saving mode but do put the box in standby at night.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello vipermo,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn that you had problems with your V6 when it was installed.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues and I'll investigate this further for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos