Menu
Dialled in
Message 31 of 35 (81 Views)

Re: V6 audio sync issues - SD and HD live and recordings (which are worse!)

So, having chased for an update via this thread, I sent a message to Nat_J via PM (we've been messaging back and forth for a while) and I've just been told off by the VM Moderator for sending direct Private Messages.

I've also been told I should raise issues via new threads here. 

I'm a bit lost - can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do in order to get a response / update on existing and unresolved issued already posted here?

Signed:

Disappointed due to poor customer engagement, @studio_54  in SE11

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 32 of 35 (73 Views)

Hi as you know I have been in contact with VM through here and by phone since December last year regarding this problem and after several engineers visit and opening a complaint with their complaints department,they have now told me there is nothing they can do to fix this problem apparently it's something we are going to have to live with.

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 33 of 35 (60 Views)

that may well be the case, but wouldn't it be better customer service if they told us this?  Having asked us to provide specific information, and to try various key codes via remote controls, I don't think it's too much to expect a response when we provide them with that data.

And I certainly don't think customers should be told off for using various channels to chase for a response.  Especially when we shouldn't have to put in so much effort in the first place.  We are the ones paying for this service, right?

I'm wondering if my comments are going to see my account removed now... I hope not, but I do hope someone thinks about how this could be handled better!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 34 of 35 (23 Views)

Hi all,

I've queried this with the relevant team for an update.

Will advise via the thread ASAP,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 35 of 35 (15 Views)

Thanks Nat_J!

0 Kudos