Menu
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some good news for me at last with v6

Seems like I have had nothing but problems ordering my 2 x v6 boxes . Original order was charged for 2 boxes when I should only pay for one as I'm on VIP and other should be free manage to get a credit back fir that charge but install was 1st Feb. Thought I'd ring today to see if I could get a another date earlier if there had been a cancelation or something. And the advisor said she would cancel the order and start again and that would get me another earlier date. With a little apprehension I said ok remembering what a hastle it had been to get the order correct. Anyway she processed the order and I am now being installed on Wed which I'm thrilled with just got to hope it's for 2x v6 and not one now . Could any forum v6 mod check my account and see if my order for Wed is for 2xv6 please ?
0 Kudos
Shimmyhill
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some good news for me at last with v6

How come one should be free? pretty sure I'm on VIP and haven't heard anything about a free box - I have my 2 on order for Feb install - wish mine could be quicker but scared to ring up as had a fair amount of grief getting mine ordered!!!

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If your on the VIP package your pay for one box and the second is free

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/what-is-the-price-of-a-second-v6-box-for-existing-...

Teri confirms this in the above link though I had to fight hard to get it originally
Shimmyhill
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Strangeland16 wrote:
If your on the VIP package your pay for one box and the second is free

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/what-is-the-price-of-a-second-v6-box-for-existing-...

Teri confirms this in the above link though I had to fight hard to get it originally

Thanks, looking at my bill and I'm full house but not VIP - I guess as I don't have 2x tivo as one of mine is the VHD box!

0 Kudos
Strangeland16
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I currently only have one TiVo and v+ because I ordered my package and install about 2 weeks before they started giving 2 x TiVo instead. But from Wed I'll have 2 v6 hopefully ??