Menu
fergiet
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No picture on V6 in EH14 5JA

Been off since late afternoon.

Broadband has been up and down for months, now no TV !

0 Kudos
fergiet
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No picture on V6 in EH14 5JA

TV Picture back this morning. Last nights recordings are ok. Seems strange.

Called 150 this morning but they had little to no idea what the problem was. Message on 150 saying my post code area had a tv issue that was "complex" and they were attending to it.

Asked for a credit as we had no tv at all on Sunday evening. (real first world issue)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey fergiet

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced with your picture disappearing. That being said, I'm really glad to hear that the issue resolved itself the next dayMan Happy

Looking at your connection history I'm not seeing anything unusual so if you notice any more issues moving forward, let us know and we'll take another look for you right away.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fergiet
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Last night while watching a recording the V6 box crashed and rebooted. This was at 7.09pm and was about 5 mins into the recording. After it was up again I watched the same recording from the start and again it crashed at the same point. On the restart I ran the recording passed the "crash point" and the rest played ok.

I was watching the latest episode of Elementary on Sky Living HD.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi fergiet

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and sorry to learn about the continued inconvenience you're experiencing. 

It's a strange issue but I'm glad to hear that you were able to watch the full recording, there are no errors being detected from our end so I wouldn't think you'd see much more in terms of issues. If that's not the case, get in touch and I'll take a look at escalating this for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos