Menu
cloggs123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My experience ordering V6 Box

So okay, My package is vip 200 meg, all sports and movies, hd, 1 TiVo, 1 v6 box. Signed up in april for 86.50

I rang them up. Took over an hour, 3 dif people. The first person put me on hold loads, told me lots of conflicting things, after 35 mins, he transferred me to another person, and it all happened again.

finally onto the 3rd person

atleast he was native English so less frustrating. I was offered 65 quid for v6 box, install date 18th DEC Smiley Wink

Now ive got a problem

When I signed up for the deal, something else happened that messed it up. So I was going to be charged 127 a month and be given a refund of 34 a month to compensate (added international calls for 7 a month)

I took of international calls and on the phone he said your new contract price is 118 and they will send it out.

Will they still credit my account with 34 a month, I'm not going to pay an extra 30 a month just to have the v6 box

I'm going to have to ring up and ask but after an hour I'm tired

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My experience ordering V6 Box

They should send you an email with the details of your order. If the £30 refund isn't shown then you won't be getting it. You'd need to phone again and sort it out but there's a thread on here that is about losing all your current discounts when you order a V6 if you're still in contract. 

0 Kudos
Shimmyhill
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had an equally frustrating time on the phone yesterday, at the end of it I was getting a credit off the cost of 2 boxes so seemed good until I got my email and it only mentions 1 box Smiley Surprised

This was yesterday and I haven't built up the energy to call back and do battle again Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cloggs123, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have had ordering your V6 box. 

There are some discounts you would lose by changing your package as certain codes are added to a particular box. Upgrading to the V6 would mean you lose the discount. This could be what's happened in your case. 

To talk through where the increase comes from you'll need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shimmyhill, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your confirmation email only contains one V6 box.

Checking the account, the Work Order is showing 2 boxes so no need to worry. 

If you have any other questions, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos