Menu
annceden
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the answer phone on my landline doesn't work. .

When dial 1571 it tells me there are no new messages.However people have tried to leave messages for me and it does not go into answer phone mode but keeps ringing. I have just rung itmyself to confirm that this is the case. How do I get it to work?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: the answer phone on my landline doesn't work. .

Hi annceden

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi annceden

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me with your information, I've been able to run some tests on the line from our end for you. 

I'm not seeing any problems from our end although I can see you've not got any active voicemail service on your account at the moment. To get this added, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other so we can clear security and get that sorted.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
annceden
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks will try that tomorrow

ann

0 Kudos