Menu
smoothound56
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

price of calls hidden

Why cant you please list the calls that we have been charged for, its bad enough the price keeps rising almost every month but not being able to see them directly on the bill is wrong. i used to praise you up to everyone but you are slowly losing my interest, come on virgin make it simple before you lose another customer. plenty of other suppliers out there now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: price of calls hidden

Hi smoothound56,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting on the Forum. I understand that price rises are something that no one likes to see, however, we don't increase the cost of service every month. This year we have had two price increases in order to allow us to provide and improve all the TV, Broadband, and Home Phone services that we currently offer and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.

You can certainly have a fully itemised bill of the calls that you are charged for. The default itemisation is set to 50p and above, but we can change this to full itemisation at no extra cost to you. 

If this is something that you would like for me to do, I'll need to verify your details and I can get this changed for you. Alternatively, just give our Customer Services Team a call on 150 (free from a Virgin landline) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone). 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos