Menu
Highlighted
Portland1
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

phoneline not working

Hi guys. I've had no dialling tone on my home phone since yesterday afternoon. I've run the online test but keep getting the message that the test is taking too long. Any ideas as to get it sorted? Cheers

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
brianp9
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: phoneline not working

same thing here - check phone line message - engineer booked 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Portland1

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
brianp9
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

same thing here - check phone line message - engineer booked 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Portland1

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

brianp9
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

sorted now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Good news Brianp9

If you need any assistance with your services moving forward, create your own thread and a member of the team will take a closer look. 

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Portland1

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm so glad to hear that the phone line is working as it should and I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

0 Kudos
PKREID
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've had the same problem for months with no answers...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi PKREID

Sorry to hear about this, I can see you've been speaking with Rose about arranging for this issue to be resolved, which is great.

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

0 Kudos
SuEd22
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Phoneline not working for at least third day. Test says no problems detected. All connections ok and phones snug in cradle. Get dialling tone out but no connection. Calls coming in reach answerphone message as if phone engaged.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi SuEd22

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've taken a look at this from our end and run some tests on the line, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line? 

We'll talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos