Menu
desmo666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline

OK,my landline has been down for three days now, been down recently over the months on and off also.

work till gone 5 so can not use online chat, can not call,(no phone ) dont have a mobile and can not call whilst at work.

please is there a solution or do I have to wait till the weekend ?

regards

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: landline

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay what I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello desmo666,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're without a landline at the moment.

I have tested your line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so can I confirm whether you have tested/replaced your handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
desmo666
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

have several phones in the house, checked and double checked, no dial tone, can not make a call out, tried 150 even though no dial tone, nothing.... done the online status check, thats says its ok, BUT its not.

tried to arrange for an engineer to visit, that bit of the website has an error !!! and I can not...

please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay what I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to visit your property so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team