Menu
1nannabarb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

house phones show message 'check phone line' Virgin say no issues in my area, any ideas ?

All 3 house phones are showing a message 'check phone line' I got in touch  with Virgin and they say there are no issues in my area regarding phone lines, any ideas ? Any halp would be appreciated

0 Kudos
_MrT
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: house phones show message 'check phone line' Virgin say no issues in my area, any ideas ?

Login to your virgin media account, then click on Service Status tab, then click on "Run Test" against Phone.

This link should get you to the right page - https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: house phones show message 'check phone line' Virgin say no issues in my area, any ideas ?

Hi 1nannabarb

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on this from our end for you, we're not seeing any problems being detected. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos