Menu
Ds24215605
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

home phone package only reqd

i have media and phone package , can i have only phone package?

0 Kudos
royalmail93
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: home phone package only reqd

hi

no it costs more to remove your bundle works out cheaper with it because its in with the bundle even if you don't need the tv

cheers keith

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ds24215605, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I have already replied to your post here: media and phone package i want phone only

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ds24215605
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to have caused you the inconvenience of duplicating emails, it must be frustrating.  I wont be asking any more questions on this forum for the fear of causing someone extra admnistrative work...

0 Kudos
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's a general consensus on all forums not to post multiple times about the same issue. If lots of people are doing this, anyone trying to help (be that other users of the forum or VM staff) end up spending unnecessary time sifting through duplicate posts which leads to a delay in other people's questions being answered.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos