Menu
bandageman
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

charged for calls even though I pay £8 PM for unlimited calls.

Joined VM dec 2015 and paid £8 PM for unlimited calls which was fine until this month, and I have now been charged £1.20 for calls. Also had other complaints but they have now been settled after a lot of aggravation

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: charged for calls even though I pay £8 PM for unlimited calls.

Inclusive calls which go over the 60 minute mark become chargeable - was that a long call you were charged for? Which number type did you call? Like 01/02/03 (landline) or another number type?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Inclusive calls which go over the 60 minute mark become chargeable - was that a long call you were charged for? Which number type did you call? Like 01/02/03 (landline) or another number type?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
bandageman
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I believe one call was over the hour but do not know about other calls. will have to wait until th full bill comes giving all details
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bandageman,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that there's some confusion around you bill. It's great to see that Shelke was able to give some advice about this.

If you would like us to look into this further for you, give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us so we can check your current charges.

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
bandageman
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri,

all sorted when bill arrived. It was VAT being added @ the last moment that caused confusion.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bandageman,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted out for you now. 

Please get back in touch if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos