Menu
Clo123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unexplained engineer appointment

I recently booked an appointment for an engineer to visit my home as my landline has been dead for 2 weeks. The appointment was made for 12 - 4pm on Monday 6th March.

I have just logged into my account and, as well as the appointment for next Monday, I see that there is another appointment listed for 8am - 4pm today (Tuesday 28th February). I didn't arrange this appointment, had no knowledge of it until now, and nobody will be at home if an engineer shows up.

Please can you confirm that there are no problems with the appointment I booked for next Monday.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unexplained engineer appointment

Hi Clo123,

Today's appointment is not a mistake, but you do not need to be in for this.

When a landline fault engineer is scheduled, the system will automatically arrange an preliminary appointment for the line to be checked in case there's a problem here we can get this resolved before the faults engineer appointment at your property. 

Your original appointment is still scheduled.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Clo123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's good to hear, thanks very much for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi  Clo123,

No worries Smiley Happy Please get back in touch and let us know how the appointment goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos