Menu
sapphire1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SmartCall showing wrong package

My family has just joined and setup Virgin SmartCall. Problem is the package shown on the web is correct but the one in the app is not.
How do we correct this problem?
We suffered a cross line on installation which was sorted out by an engineer's visit.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SmartCall showing wrong package

Hi there Sapphire1, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're currently having issues with the SmartCall App. 

I've taken a look at this and have noticed an issue, so have put things right, and you should now have the correct talk plan showing. 

Should you have any issues, please do not hesitate to come back to me. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

P.S. I'm not sure if you are aware, however the SmartCall app will end in April 2016 for more details read the post in our announcement board Smartcall, Virgin Media Cloud and Webspace closure.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SmartCall showing wrong package

Hi there Sapphire1, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're currently having issues with the SmartCall App. 

I've taken a look at this and have noticed an issue, so have put things right, and you should now have the correct talk plan showing. 

Should you have any issues, please do not hesitate to come back to me. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

P.S. I'm not sure if you are aware, however the SmartCall app will end in April 2016 for more details read the post in our announcement board Smartcall, Virgin Media Cloud and Webspace closure.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules