Menu
barbarawinch
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone repair service

On the 12th of Feb I phoned Virgin to say we had a fault on the line.(dead.) and they gave me a day that a engineer would call which was Thursday 16th.after waiting in all day He did,nt show after a phone call this morning I was told that he was booked for today and they would pass me on to the service dept for a time slot.after being passed to three different depatments who all asked the same questions I was told that the engineer was not booked until the 23rd.As nd that they could not come any sooner.As OAP,s we need our phone for emergences,and find this service appalling to treat customers the way I was treated this morning is criminal...

Mrs Barbara Winch. Phone number 0#####################

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone repair service

if you can still edit your post you need to remove the personal info - as to the time frame cannot help but you can for the future register to get faster service as a vulnerable customer - not sure how its done a call to CS should help

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone repair service

Hi barbarawinch

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service and with the engineer not showing up. 

I've located and checked your account and there are no earlier appointments available at the moment unfortunately, I'll keep an eye on that from our end for you.

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos