Menu
jamesmurdo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone line and extremely slow broadband

Have complained that I have not had phone line for over month and very slow broadband  at times!!!

See below for first then final email, no other contact and still no phone. Can someone please assist....

Hi,

Thanks for the email you sent to us on 19 June 2016.

We will endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

A member of our team will take ownership of your complaint, investigate the issues you've raised and contact you shortly. If they're unable to reach a resolution for you, they'll escalate your complaint to a manager, who will then be in touch. 

If a manager can't sort things, your complaint will be escalated for a final review where we'll offer you a final resolution, if you decline this resolution you'll be sent a deadlock letter.

If we have not reached an agreed settlement within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, or we agree in writing before the eight weeks is up that the dispute should be settled by independent adjudication, you can refer your complaint for independent consideration through Alternative Dispute Resolution by the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (“CISAS”) at www.cisas.org.uk or The Financial Ombudsman at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. This service is absolutely free of charge and we will let you know which one is relevant at the time.

We’re confident we’ll be able to resolve your complaint quickly, and we'll keep you updated every step of the way. For more details about our complaint process, please take a look at our Code of Practice at virginmedia.com/legalstuff

In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone line and extremely slow broadband

Hi jamesmurdo

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I'd like to take a closer look at the phone line and your account from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account unfortunately. So I'm able to take a closer look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos