Menu
JF76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone capacity and installation

Having signed up for Virgin TV/phone/broadband a year ago, I'm still without the phone element as the engineer said there was no capacity to plug me into the local system when he came in July 2015. I'm getting nowhere via the Virgin customer service team in resolving this and meanwhile I'm having to pay BT for a phone line and despite Virgin agreeing to stick to the agreed contract rate I'm having all sorts of billing issues with Virgin. Has anyone else had this problem and can share how it was resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone capacity and installation

Hi JF76,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that we aren't able to provide your landline at this time due to no capacity in your area.

Checking into this for you, I can see that you have raised a complaint with us and this has been escalated for you.

Please let us know if we can help further.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM's landline capacity cannot be expanded due to the way the networks were originally built. Your only hope is if someone on your cabinet leaves Virgin Media. VM should refund you at least the difference between your line rental cost & the discount attracts on TV & Broadband.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
sophier26
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same issue, no feedback from Virgin, random amounts taken from my bank account, hours to sort out. Good luck!
0 Kudos