Menu
scoops1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Line And First Bill

On the 6th April according to my contract i was supposed to have had Tv Broadband and a Phone line installed, 3 weeks later i am still waiting for a phone line. No one has been in touch to tell me when or if i ever will get a phone line. I also was according to my contract supposedly being charged during promotional offer £58.84 rising to £86.34 when offer ends but that is with a phone line which i have still not got. When ive looked at my first bill online which i know is for two months it is £219.75 which i dont understand. I make it that it should be £127.67 which is £58.84 X 2 plus £9.99 activation fee and thats still getting charged for a phone line i have not got.

not very Happy

Gary.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Line And First Bill

Hi Gary, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and I'd like to say that I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've had getting things sorted out. 

I've sent you a private message asking for some further information, if you look to the top right of this page, you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos