Menu
paul39
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Overcharging .not keepping to agreed contract price!

agreed a contract for 29.00 .fibre50 +phone line  1 month ago . have it in black and white contract for 29.00 . been overcharcharged twice now get billed £93.00 before connected charged now for next months £33.00. why cant you just stick to £29.00 as agreed in contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharging .not keepping to agreed contract price!

Hi paul39, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having a new face here Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged more than agreed. 

Your first bill will always be a little more as you are billed for charges you've had the services plus a month upfront as well as installation and/or activation charges. 

As you've been over charged on the second bill though it's likely a discount hasn't been recognised by the system perhaps. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to check what's going on. Come back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
paul39
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharging .not keepping to agreed contract price!

contacted them they say they would correct the bill .but guess what now my 29 contract is now a 40 contract been with virgin from jan 1st been charged £93 and second bill £40.cant get the indian call center to understand that my contract that i have signed and agreed is for £29. so here we are on feb 14th and have now paid £133 .my maths isnt the best but somthing is clearly wrong. called 3 times but get no where .

0 Kudos