Menu
jimrudd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Number port problems

Hello

I ported my old TalkTalk landline over yesterday to Virgin but I can't receive any incoming calls

i can make calls ok and it's shows as the correct number that's calling i.e. the one I'm porting across 

the old TalkTalk landline still has a tone for the time being too

not sure what to do!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Number port problems

Phone changes can take up to 24 hours, but if you are looking to confirm the number port has been completed, call virgin to check.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos

All Replies
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Phone changes can take up to 24 hours, but if you are looking to confirm the number port has been completed, call virgin to check.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
jimrudd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there 

i just rang and the automated service said there was a fault with the line and an engineer needs to come out which is booked for Thursday 

Not a good start!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimrudd

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your phone service recently, thanks for taking the time to let us know that you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look though.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'd love to hear how the appointment goes.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos