Menu
sjk19701
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No working phone line

I have not had a working phone line since my installation, it appears there is a problem in the block, am I entitled to a refund?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No working phone line

Hi there sjk19701, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. 

I've done some checks on the account, and can see no reason for your line not to work at the moment. So I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further again for you. 

If there is an issue in the block, then I'd expect to see a fault report that would be passed to our network department in order to get this issue resolved, however I can't see this. A network referral can only be requested by a technician.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get to the bottom of this and arrange another technician for you. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

With regards to refunds, we can certainly add a credit to the account to cover the period of loss of service, this should be done once the fault has been resolved. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sjk19701,

I'm glad to see from your posts that your line is now working. Apologies for the delay in getting that problem resolved for you and for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please contact our Customer Services department to discuss your billing query regarding compensation for the period your landline wasn't working. Just give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone) and one of my colleagues will be able to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sjk19701
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos