Menu
mhairi75
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone

I have had no telephone since 23 December 2016. I have tried all of the information in your help section and even purchased another handset to ensure this was not the problem. you keep checking at your end and stating there is no problem there but I still have no phone. It is starting to get very annoying that no one is trying to resolve this by making a simple appointment for someone to come and visit my property to check the problem/ today the chat online decided to not reply and just end the chat without answer and the last email I received just gave me the same useless information of check our help section to fix it. I am unable to fix it and would like an engineer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

HI Mhairi75

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you;re experiencing with your telephone line lately.

I've located your account and can see that you've let us know about this and an appointment has been created for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

We'd love to hear how that goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos