Menu
Trilogy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone since 23 February

Internet/TV/Phone all out on 23Feb. Internet/TV fixed 25Feb but told the phone problem is external and I need a new line. I was advised technical services would know by 1 March latest when they were coming this week, that someone would need to be home and that as I have no other phone to use they would email me. Nothing heard to date 3 March. Sent off complaint form which was acknowledged but I'm still without information about a date and experiencing great inconvenience. I can't email anyone directly as VM don't give out email addresses, website just generates automated messages and I can't phone unless I trouble a neighbour which I am loathe to do as navigating VM's press button system is so complicated it takes me 10 minutes to find someone to speak to. Last time this happened I was 3 months without a phone! Grateful for any help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone since 23 February

Hi Trilogy

I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you've had in getting your services up and running, I'd like to do what I can to help.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to get this up and running, I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos