Menu
Alanlardy42
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No line

Got home from work today to find phone saying no line checked everything out still no dial tone plugged phone into old bt socket and got dial tone run test only to be told no faults with equipment can anyone shed any light on this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No line

Hello Alanlardy42,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your telephone line and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and thank you for checking your equipment.

I have peformed a line check and I would like to send one of our team out to you to check your landline so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alanlardy42.

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the phone line not working.

I know my fab colleague @Rose_B has sent a message to you last week to support you. Could you let us know if this has now been fixed? If not it would be great if you could get back in touch with her on the pm that she has sent to you.

You can find this in the next to your forum name.

We're always happy to help so just give us a shout!

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alanlardy42,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that the engineer was able to get the fault on your line fixed.

Please get back in touch if you have any further questions or problems with your service.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos