Menu
DandM
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone

No dialing tone, they run the test but no fault found, thats strange because when I call my number it rings engaged, tried useing a different hand set but still no dialling tone, Area 11

0 Kudos
DandM
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone

Great help, just read their troubleshooting advice, call 150 for help its the ##### phone thats broke.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DandM,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't getting a dialling tone on your landline and that reporting this has been a problem.

I'll get this sorted out for you. As you've already tested with an alternative phone handset, and still having the same issue, I can arrange an engineer for you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

DandM
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Test system obviously doesn't work, when I ran the test several times it reported no fault, then following day get a phone call to confirm "local area fault now repaired and service restored".

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DandM

I'm sorry to learn about the continued inconvenience you've experienced, are you still experiencing this issue or was it part of the area outage that was resolved? 

If it's still not working, I'd like to help to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos