Menu
Highlighted
FrancesC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dialing tone on home phone - how can I get help?!

I have had no dialing tone for over a month, have tried different phones in the socket as recommended and still no joy, so it seems its a line or socket fault.

The problem is that every attempt to try and find help I come up against being told to call them from my home phone so they can run tests.... 

Obviously if my phone is dead I can't do this and the system won't accept me calling from a different phone - which I have tried several times on different phones!

I just don't know how to get any further with this.  I did try to book an engineer online but again it said the online system isn't working and I should phone them!  Arghhhh.....

0 Kudos
FrancesC
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialing tone on home phone - how can I get help?!

I have finally managed to book an engineer - lets see if anyone actually turns up!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialing tone on home phone - how can I get help?!

Hi FrancesC

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service lately. 

I'm glad to hear that you've booked an engineer to come and take a closer look and I'd love to hear how the appointment goes. We'll also be here should you need any assistance with your telephone services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos