Menu
JoMain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi,

We have no dial tone in M28, anyone suffering the same.

Online test says all OK, but no tone, can't even dial 150???

Also, if we ring our number from a different line (mobile) it just rings, but nothing at the virgin phone.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi there JoMain, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line wasn't working yesterday. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see that shortly after you wrote this message we became aware of a local issue, which was resolved later yesterday afternoon. 

Should you still be experiencing an issue, please let me know so I can look into this further for you. Testing on your line this morning shows no issues, so I sure hope that all is fine now. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
JoMain
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

...and it's off again, no dial tone AGAIN.

Last time Virgin, there was a fault when your system test said there wasn't, and after booking an engineer you cancelled the appt after acknowledging there was a fault in the area.

What is the point of having an "online test" if the results it provides are inaccurate.

Come on sort it out, this is getting boring!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoMain,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your landline is not working again and that the online tests did not flag the local issue correctly for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and can see that you have an engineer appointment already arranged.

Please let us know how this goes.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos