Menu
slclark17
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone, line busy

I cannot ring out, there is no dial tone. When I call myself from a mobile it says "line busy". There is only one phone. I swapped it for another and the problem remains. Please help.
0 Kudos
slclark17
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone, line busy

The online fault checker freezes at 99%.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi slclark17,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having landline trouble.

Thanks for letting me know what checks you've performed. I'd like to send a technician to sort this out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bern13
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also have the same problem, it's not my equipment, but I've been told the earliest a technician can get to me is 20th December!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bern13

Thanks for dropping by and welcome to the community. I appreciate it's not ideal having a loss of phone service but we do appreciate you joining us on the forums.

As I had noticed some limited availability on the system when I've just checked for you I've contacted you already to discuss this and we've brought this forwards earlier for you which is great Smiley Happy

Thanks to you for letting us know about this on the forums. The chances are this availability was due to other customers cancelling appointments so it's always worth taking a look Smiley Happy

Good luck with the booking and keep us posted on how this goes!

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos