Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (112 Views)

No Dial Tone

I have no dial tone on my landline.  The service status doesn't show any problems.  Help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5 (87 Views)

Re: No Dial Tone

Hi Tiggytoo

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing wtih your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account using your Community details to take a closer look and we're not detecting any errors. Are you plugged into the master socket at the moment? 

Also, have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line? 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (79 Views)

I've checked my handset elsewhere so I know it's okay......and yes I'm using the master socket. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5 (78 Views)

Thanks for getting back to me Tiggytoo

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5 (50 Views)

Hi

Phone line has been temporarily repaired today. A permanent repair will be done in about 3 weeks.
Thanks for all your help.

Tiggytoo.
0 Kudos