Menu
tafftastic1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Missed appointment automatically rebooked?

Joined Virgin this summer.   Landline phone never worked even at installation.  Previous appointment the engineer left a card/took photo but didnt knock but thought perhaps my bell was faulty.  

Yesterday waited from 8 to 4 and just didnt turn up - went to check online if i'd made a mistake and it's been rebooked for Weds.   No idea how/why thats happened as I'm at work and have spoke to nobody.   Is this a common thing?  

I dont have a phone so cant call them without paying for it and cant find an email anywhere...anyone have one?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed appointment automatically rebooked?

Hi tafftastic1977,

Welcome to the Community forum. I'm sorry that there's been a problem with your landline since installation and also with your scheduled appointments.

Looking into this, I can see that an original appointment was booked for Wednesday, but there's not been a rescheduled appointment.

If the appointment on Wednesday isn't convenient for you, we can get this rescheduled for you, please let me know. I'll send you a pm with more information about rescheduling the appointment, just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page. You can also get in touch on WebChat via Contact Us.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos